Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Map it!

I took it as a very good sign, that Hannah reminded me this evening that we need to do school.  I don't expect that she will do that very often in our time together, so I'll take it when I can get it. 
We're still reading Papa Piccolo and enjoying it.  Tonight, we located Venice on the map and then I turned to our old friend, Netflix, to find a movie.  I was looking to see if The Italian Job was on instant, because I was being lazy and did not want ot find the DVD and put it in the player.  It has some great shots of Venice and the pilings of the buildings, much better than Ocean's Twelve in regards to city highlights.  It was not available, but I did find an A&E special on the Canal's of Venice and we watched bits and pieces of it.  Helped Hannah realize that it's more of an island than a city in the traditional sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment