Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Roman numerals

The math lesson for The Glorious Flight was on Roman numerals.  Hannah had picked up a little bag of mini popsicle sticks, which worked in great with the lesson.  I was able to "write" each number with the sticks.
We also had CBS today.  Hannah's teacher took me aside today to let me know that when Hannah changes rooms for singing time, she doesn't sit like she's supposed to. Instead, she wants to play with the toys and talk with the teaching assistant for the class they join.  I took Hannah next door, told her what I expected of her and that if  heard any different from her teacher, then she would spend the rest of that day in her room.  Hopefully, that will be enough to correct the problem, but I may very well have to put her in her room before anything changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment