Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Artistic License

We had Art lessons today with Madeline.  I pulled out an old photo of Luxembourg Garden and we talked about the difference between a photo and a drawing.  It's kind of fun to take a photo and try and turn it into a work of art.  It's even more fun that Bemelman's drawing was recognizable from a photo taken from a completely different angle.  Now we are watching "My Father's Glory" on Netflix streaming, to get some French language exposure.  Sometimes I wish we could study France every week :D 
In other news, I was ready to stay in bed all day. And then it got worse when I attempted to make breakfast, I went to get a single egg and the carton crashed to the floor .  In addition to the expected pancakes, we had a mess of scrambled eggs as well.  God is good, all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment