Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Five in a Row of another kind

We have been sick since last Wednesday.  In the midst of that I don't remember if we did school work or not.  I do know that we had my lovely In-Loves come for a visit.  Hannah loved having her Grammy and Papa here for a visit.  We went to The Henry Ford Museum on Saturday and had a day full of church on Sunday, then they were on their way again by Monday.  It was a special trip for Joel's installation at St. Timothy, which for the non-presby's out there it's a special service by the church's governing body placing him as the pastor to a specific church. 
We are still recovering from being sick.  I have decided to scrap Who Owns the Sun?, mainly because it is terribly long to read to sick little girl and the concept of slavery is a little too difficult for me to explain right now. Instead we are going to move forward with Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel. But I need to find my FIAR book first :D

No comments:

Post a Comment